Friday, May 25, 2007

Daddy's Treat at Hot and Spicy

First i would like to mention that i have seen no one as desprate as daddy to give a treat, hats off to daddy for this wonderful gesture.


Secondly i would like to mention that Daddy is not my father, but a very very very good infact a great friend of ours at KU DCS the treat also gave me chance to see some of the best ppl i have met during my KU days, one thing is assured whenever i meet then wherever i meet them it always feels like i had been with them in the class the same morning such is the bond..

I miss all those ppl i was linked with in my uni days, soemtimes im relecutant to expact the fact but yeah i do miss them.

have a greta life every one.

Daddy and Umer khan aka candy also displayed one of the hidden talent they had os reparing cars :), future is always bright for such ppl :P..




No comments: